Re: The open() system call in f8 really broken...

On Monday, 20 August 2007 at 10:40, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
[...]
Forgive me for being off topic, but will you please bump gcc package
release number so that it's higher in F-7 than in FC-6? This has been
laying around for weeks if not months. You haven't responded to the bugzilla
ticket I filed (#251035). Please take care of this soon.

Regards,
R.

--
Fedora contributor http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DominikMierzejewski