PackagingDrafts/PHP is ready for FPC

Hi,

I've work on a update of the PHP Guidelines.

Main goal is to add registration of PECL extension (possible with pear
1.6.x available in rawhide/F-8 which defines new macros) and some R/BR
cleanups.

"Packages with Channels" still in "TODO" state, but at least uninstall
scriptlet could be add.

Should I add it to PackagingDrafts/DraftsTodo ? (which owner, me or a
FPC member ?)

Thanks,
Remi