This list isn't working out. Or, why do we have fedora-devel and fedora-maintainers

Hi,

In recent weeks a lot of mailing list traffic I would have expected to
come to this list has gone to fedora-devel. People seem confused as to
what should be discussed where wrt to these two lists. Heck, in recent
weeks, it's not clear to me. Can we either get a lot more disciplined
about pointing out when people are using the wrong list or (this would
be my choice) kill off fedora-maintainers.

Jonathan.