Re: This list isn't working out. Or, why do we have fedora-devel and fedora-maintainers

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
Can we either get a lot more disciplined about pointing out when people are using the wrong list or (this would be my choice) kill off fedora-maintainers.

 +1, death to -maintainers. :-)

     Jima

 (Err...the list; put down the pitchforks.)