Ownership of packages (PyRTF, PyX and rman)

Hi,
	I have been maintaining three packages PyRTF, PyX and rman ever since mpeters
went AWOL.

	At the time to change the ownership it was enough to change the owners.txt
file. I have not changed that file but now that pkgdb is working I would like
to know what should I do to change the status of the packages.

	Regards,
--
José Abílio