Re: asm3 [Was: Jpackage: follow or lead?]

Jerry James wrote:
Hi Fernando,

On 8/22/07, Fernando Nasser <fnasser redhat com> wrote:
Jerry, please try this:

http://fnasser.fedorapeople.org/objectweb-asm-3.0-1jpp.src.rpm

Thanks!  The package builds fine.  It will take me a little time to
try it out; I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  I should note that
the README.txt marked as documentation describes the source
distribution, so is of little value in a binary RPM.  Otherwise, it
built and installed with no hassles.  Regards,

Right. I will try and add some real documentation (besides the javadoc) to the 2jpp revision.

Regards,
Fernando