Re: POPT got splitted out of RPM, please adjust your BuildRequires

On Fr August 24 2007, Panu Matilainen wrote:

> Here's the list, regenerated minutes ago in case something has changed.

Maybe you can generate the list with the FAS-username in the first column in
sorted by it, this will it make easier for maintainers to identify their
packages. But I do not know, how.

> cryptsetup-luks-1.0.5-4.fc8.src.rpm

I updated it and made a scratch rebuild, I noticed that the old one only
required libpopt.so.0 (and a lot of not popt related stuff), but the new one
also has a libpopt.so.0(LIBPOPT_0) requirement. Is this worth a rebuild?

Regards,
Till