Orphaning ipvsadm

This landed on me when the merge happened.  The Red Hat owner does not
wish to maintain it in Fedora as it may soon be removed from RHEL.  I
have no use for it, and it looks like the last upstream release was in
2005 ( http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/software/ipvs.html ).

If nobody claims it by the Feature Freeze (Tuesday) I'm going to
dead.package it.

It seems that ldirectord from the heartbeat package requires it, so
perhaps Kevin you'd like to pick up ipvsadm?