Re: tor security updates

Michael Schwendt <bugs michael gmx net> writes:

> Enrico has had trouble before inside Bodhi,

It simply does not work for me; probably due to some ad- and/or
javascript blocking (although the javascript console does not report
any error).  E.g. the button right of the RPM name is always greyed
out, I can only add comments, rest of form entries are read-only and
I have only an 'Add comment' button but nothing which changes state
of RPM.

Afair, there was some discussion to move packages into the repository
after 7 (??) days automatically, so I did not cared about it.

Enrico