Re: Fwd:

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:21:02 -0700
"Christopher Stone" <chris stone gmail com> wrote:

> Can we please populate the CC list in the e-mails?  The CC list should
> come from the owners.list CC field.

git://git.fedoraproject.org/git/hosted/mash  See utils/spam-o-matic .
Patches gleefully reviewed (:

owners.list is dead, all is driven from the pkgdb, so the spam-o-matic
utility should either query pkgdb for each mail it will send, or if
it's quicker just get a dump and build up a dictionary at the start and
do lookups on the internal dictionary for each mail.