gnomebaker ownership

Tomáš Smetana tsmetana at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 08:33:44 UTC 2007

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:36:40 +0200
Michael Schwendt <bugs.michael at gmx.net> wrote:

> > To see what packages are currently available, look at this list of
> > [https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/orphan orphaned
> > packages].
>
> Go ahead with killing the Wiki list of orphans. The pkgdb should
> take over.

What is the key for a package to get to the list of orphans in pkgdb?
I can see there is also "my" nmap, which is orphaned only in RHL8 and
RHL9.  But there's nothing I can do about that -- I think the ownership
for these old releases can't be changed.  Maybe the list should take
only FC-6 and newer in account.  And maybe it's only not generated as
frequently as I thought...

--
Tomáš Smetana
Base OS Software Engineer, Red Hat