Re: Lots of pkgdb mail on commits list

> It's topic: "All cvs commits"

Is anybody else also missing some commit messages?

I'm subscribed to

[X] 	Replies (Details)
[X]	All cvs commits (Details)

but what arrives here seems to be incomplete. Examples:

I cannot find any of Robert Scheck's commits to bitlbee,
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-commits/2007-August/msg10862.html

and as another example I only received the import.log commit for
xorg-x11-proto-devel, but not the subsequent messages, such as:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-commits/2007-August/msg10842.html

or yesterday's commits to trac-bazaar-plugin are missing, too:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-commits/2007-August/msg10928.html