Re: Lots of pkgdb mail on commits list

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:20:20 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> > It's topic: "All cvs commits"
>
> Is anybody else also missing some commit messages?
>
> I'm subscribed to
>
> [X] 	Replies (Details)
> [X]	All cvs commits (Details)
>
> but what arrives here seems to be incomplete.

Perhaps a catch-all regexp at the bottom of the topic list is not
possible? As in "if an earlier regexp in the list matches but user is not
subscribed to the topic, the mail is thrown away and the rest of the
regexp list is not evaluated".

As a test I've now subscribed also to "Package commits" which comes
earlier in the list.