Imminent package removal request : d4x

Hi,

Unless I'm mistaken, d4x (downloader for X) is licensed under the
_original_ Artistic license. As such, it is not acceptable for
inclusion in Fedora, so should be removed.

I've notified the author a few weeks ago, asking him if he'd be willing
to switch to the clarified or 2.0 versions of the Artistic license
(which are acceptable for Fedora), but only got one first answer,
nothing since... and nothing happened.

So I have no other choice than to retire the package and ask rel-eng to
remove it from development.

Matthias

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) - Linux kernel 2.6.22.5-71.fc7
Load : 0.58 0.72 0.83