Re: Fedora branding and fedorapeople.org

On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 14:31 +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've sort of "ripped off" some existing Fedora CSS to use on my own
> Fedora hosted page. I've looked at the "Trademark Guidelines" linked
> from that very page, but I have to admit that it's a bit too long and
> complex for me to understand.
>
> Since I'm not spinning off or forking anything, and using it as part of
> the Fedora project itself, is it okay for me to do so?
>
> http://thias.fedorapeople.org/
>
> Just wondering :-) If not, I'll just have to spend a little time on
> creating a different layout.
>
> Matthias
>
> (If anyone is curious about the .htaccess I use for IndexOptions and
> SSI, feel free to peek around my home directory, the .htaccess should
> be readable through ssh, unlike through http)

Great! Thanks for the work. I used it as well, only I made it xhtml 1.1
valid (well with a mime type warning, but when I use xhtml extensions it
seems to fail quite fast even to render, as you can see
on /index.xhtml... XML types probably need different including) :)

http://mso.fedorapeople.org/

Martin