CVS upload failed

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sat Feb 3 02:52:51 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 03:39 +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I was uploading my approved package, but it didn't turn to be successfully.
> What should I do overcome this ?

I've seen the same thing.  When I tried to overcome the problem by
simulating the import by hand, I get:

  **** Access denied: jcollie is not in ACL for rpms/bcfg2/devel

I think that there's a bug somewhere in the new ACL system...  Too bad
most of the people that might be able to fix the problem are at FUDCon
(and at the time I'm writing this are probably out at a pub somewhere).

Jeff