Process Change: Package Reviews with Flags

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Feb 4 06:04:27 UTC 2007

Christian Iseli wrote:
> prolly a good idea to have both in the CC field...

By the way, is there any way to check who approved
the package (i.e. currently who marked the bug block
FE-ACCEPT -> in the future who changed the flag to
fedora-review+ ) by *everyone*?
For example, can the person who are not fedorabug group
(perhaps a newbie people is in this state) check this?

And.. when the flag is changed to fedora-review- and
assingee is changed to the review submitter, can
*other* people check who is reviewing the review
currently? There are some cases in that submitter
changed something according to the reviewer's comments,
however the reviewer does not respond to the submitter.
Currently when I found the case, I change the status
to "NEEDINFO from ASSIGNEE", however, when using
fedora-review flag method, can this be done, even
if the flag is fedora-review- and the bug is assinged
to the reporter, not the potential reviewer, by _other_
people?