Missing merge review tickets, core->extras dependencies

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Feb 4 15:59:11 UTC 2007

A couple of questions regarding merge reviews that I haven't spotted an answer
for anywhere:

1) It looks like there are some merge review tickets missing.  For example, I
thought I'd take a look at reviewing pcsc-lite and ccid, but couldn't find
tickets for them in Bugzilla.  Is this intentional?  If yes, is there a list
of those packages somewhere?

2) Are Core packages under review allowed to have build and install time
dependencies to packages in Extras nowadays or (still) not?