disclaimed ownership of core packages

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Feb 6 02:20:06 UTC 2007

CI> Hi folks, It seems there are a few cases of disclaimed ownership
CI> of core packages, e.g.: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/226558

Hmm, no replies to this and I didn't see the question raised during
fudcon.

I think there shouldn't be any question that such packages should be
kept out of F7 until they find maintainers.  If there's nobody to
review the package, perhaps as we get closer to release without seeing
a maintainer for those bugs, we should just close them and block
something analogous to FE-DEADREVIEW that doesn't actually exist.
Perhaps FE-DEADREVIEW can be overloaded for this.

 - J<