Problems with core review

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Feb 6 22:23:59 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 16:59, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > F7 will have 1.5.0
>
> I find that very odd.  Jesse, any comments on this from a releng point?

*shrug* its before the feature freeze, and if 1.5.0 is actually released from
upstream before then, I'm fine with it.  We do this with gnome and gnome
betas, where the features for the next gnome releases are released upstream
earlier in beta form, we include those in the Test release.  The "official"
gnome release may not actually happen until very near Test3, but by then it
isn't any feature change from the beta we shipped to the final bits, just
last minute bug fixes.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora