Process Change: Package Reviews with Flags

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 19:57:45 UTC 2007

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> This wasn't necessary before (I could just add myself to owners.list) and
> THAT's what I have issues with. Now I have to wait until someone manually
> add something I used to be able to add myself. And I'm NOT notified when
> this is done (or am I?). And no, subscribing to CVSSyncNeeded changes is
> NOT an option.

Please stop bitching.  The proposed CVS admin via fedora-cvs flag in
Bugzilla will solve this issue as well as simplify the process further.
  Please see the "CVS Admin Sucks Less"  thread.

Bugzilla will notify you when the fedora-cvs? flag is unset, meaning you
can go ahead, no more waiting for other people.

Warren