Problems with core review

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 13:20:30 UTC 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 04:20, Joe Orton wrote:
> I don't follow.  "packaging guideline policy" is all I'm blocked on, and
> that is decided by the packaging committee, not "every other person
> changing their package".  Where is the deadlock?

I don't see how you're blocked.  The Packaging Committee has set forth a best
practice in that you don't use $RPM_SOURCE_DIR, and rather you use $SOURCEx
macros.  For better or worse, this is the choice we've made to remain
consistant across all our packages.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora