RFC: Review with Flags (Version 4)

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Thu Feb 8 13:28:54 UTC 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 08:26:51AM -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thursday 08 February 2007 02:56, Hans de Goede wrote:
> > Who gets to decide on what the final procedure will be. Currently the
> > decission making process is very unclear. Thus FESCO get to vote on
> > this, or some other committee?
>
> I'm all for FESCO making this decision.

That's fine, but I'd rather it not be at today's meeting.  Let it go another
week so that FESCo can review it more in depth and (more importantly) they
get the "final" verison.  I personally think the on-going discussions have
been great.  As much as possible, I want FESCo's decision to be a "rubber
stamp" of what the community has already agreed on

josh