RFC: Review with Flags (Version 4)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Feb 8 14:11:21 UTC 2007

On 08.02.2007 14:28, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 08:26:51AM -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> On Thursday 08 February 2007 02:56, Hans de Goede wrote:
>>> Who gets to decide on what the final procedure will be. Currently the
>>> decission making process is very unclear. Thus FESCO get to vote on
>>> this, or some other committee?
>> I'm all for FESCO making this decision.
> That's fine,

/me agrees that it's a decision for FESCo

/me at the same time really wonders why the wiki document where this
needs to be integrated is protected by restricting ACLs of the Packaging
Committee
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/ReviewGuidelines
That would indicate that it would be stuff for the Packaging Committee.
But they want to concentrate around Packaging, and not Policies or
Review stuff afaik

In other words: We IMHO need to clearer differentiate who is responsible
for what in the wiki (and in general, too).

My vote: All what is handled by the Packaging Committee gets moved below
Packaging/Guidelines/ in the wiki. The ACLs get adjusted, too. After
that we move we can move most of the stuff from Extras/ to Packaging/ in
the wiki, as that makes the most sense to me.

> but I'd rather it not be at today's meeting.  Let it go another
> week so that FESCo can review it more in depth and (more importantly) they
> get the "final" verison.

+1

Cu
thl