Eliminate "Bouncing" in Reviews

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Feb 8 19:29:51 UTC 2007

Warren Togami wrote:
> Patrice Dumas wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 08:25:25AM -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
>>> Because at this point the reviewer is done.  I no longer want to see
>>> things on this bug, I'm done with the review, it is now in the hands
>>> of the packager to finish the work.  But *shrug* I don't really care
>>> either way.
>>
>> How is it possible to determine who reviewed the bug, in that case?
>>

> Flags have names on them.  The history of the bug also tells you if
> someone formerly set it, and it was unset.
Well, no...

We want to check also what reviews a person approved, i.e.
we want to look at once all the bugs a person approved such as

   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus

by posting a query. Checking the history, flags on each review
requests is of no sense. Can this be easily done?

Mamoru