Pros & Cons of ASSIGNED pointer and NEEDINFO

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 21:08:46 UTC 2007

Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 09:48:48PM +0100, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
>> I would be glad if they spend their time helping us review those
>> package, instead of wasting time with this discussion.
>
> If it is going to be the process for every new package entering Fedora,
> it is worth arguing. It is very different from what the fedora extras
> community is used to and it needs polishing and discussions.

Meanwhile could we please follow that proposed process for at least the
merge reviews, so we make a dent in the giant pile of reviews?

During the FESCO meeting today, the group requested that we continue to
discuss the review process on fedora-maintainers and hopefully come to a
vote during next week Thursday's FESCO meeting.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com