Question about userdel/groupdel usage in uninstall scripts

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Fri Feb 9 20:09:30 UTC 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 16:23, Phil Knirsch wrote:

> And another question for the next meeting, this time about the use of
> userdel and groupdel in scripts after removal of a package.

Yep, that's already on the packaging committee's TODO list; coming up with a
discussion draft is currently assigned to me:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/GuidelinesTodo

I hope I'll find time for that before the Feb 20th meeting, if not the 13th.
Discussion/help before that is of course welcome too.