RFC: Review with Flags (Version 4)

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Fri Feb 9 21:49:08 UTC 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 06:55, Warren Togami wrote:
> I think this procedure should be good enough for both Mass Review and
> general package review for an interim period, prior to a better design
> in Package Database.  I would like to ratify this process late Thursday
> if possible, so please comment soon if you see problems.

Just a quick note / implementation detail:

> Possible Process Optimizations
> ==============================
> 1. Changing fedora-review to ? auto-sets Assigned pointer to self.  This
> is taking the review.
> 2. Changing fedora-review to + should auto-set Assigned pointer to
> owner.  This is a little more difficult because it isn't always obvious
> who the owner is (especially in Mass Reviews), but this may be the
> reporter in regular reviews later.

3. Bugzilla needs to be fixed not to send two mails every time a flag changes
state.  Random example:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-review/2007-February/msg01538.html
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-review/2007-February/msg01539.html