VOTE: CVS Admin with Flags (Version 2)

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Feb 12 22:00:25 UTC 2007

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Warren Togami (wtogami at redhat.com) said:
>> One possibility is that fedora-cvs might be requested once, something
>> done, and fedora-cvs might be requested again.  ? meaning "I need CVS
>> admin attention".  It could be cleared after CVS admin is no longer needed.
>>
>> I suppose it could be +, but what is the actual benefit?
>
> Someone could see that the request is handled. If someone needs further
> changes, it's set back to '?'.

Is there any case where we actually need to keep the fedora-cvs+ data?

If so, that's the only reason to use it.  Otherwise, I figured that ? or
blank is simpler.

(NOTE: This is intended to be an improvement over the horribly bad
CVSSyncNeeded Wiki process.  But this itself is not the desired
long-term solution.  We may want to replace this with something in the
PackageDB later.)

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com