RATIFIED: CVS Admin with Flags (Version 4)

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Feb 20 18:22:28 UTC 2007

Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Monday 19 February 2007, Warren Togami wrote:
>
>> More Branches on Existing Packages
> not receive...

Somebody asking to change the owner of a package shouldn't be visible to
everyone else?  I believe it should.

Even if this not ideal, this sucks a LOT less than the previous process.
  Using the Wiki for workflow management was just horrible.  Separate
authentication system, poor tracking of who did what, completely
decoupled from the Bugzilla tickets they were referring to, requiring
more work in reading context before approving a request.  We will NOT
move back to using the Wiki for a purpose like that.

Please help us to figure out exactly what we need in the PackageDatabase
to further streamline this process.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com