RFC: Review with Flags (Version 5)

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 01:32:09 UTC 2007

Hi, Warren.  I think that my only suggestion here is based on our
history with the Red Hat bugzilla, which is a mess of flags and states.
It turns out that flags and states, and the interactions thereof make
for a terrible workflow tool.  And that's what you really want, a real
workflow tool.  I don't know if we have the bandwith to find out and
build it out and hook it up to bugzilla properly, but that has to be
better than trying to teach people about the various interactions
between all the states.

--Chris