RFC: Review with Flags (Version 5)

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 06:09:53 UTC 2007

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:02:10 +0000
> jamatos at fc.up.pt (José Matos) wrote:

>>> +1
>> +1
>>

> I'll throw in another +1... this was my suggestion from one of the
> previous versions as well. I don't think changing the flag on most
> every comment has any advantage, and is likely to be forgotten by the
> submitter, since they are less likely to know the procedure.

So you want:
1) FE-REVIEW to completely be equivalent to the meaning of fedora-review?
2) fedora-review- to mean, "Absolutely no, and you can't fix this to
make it a yes." ?

Possible reasons for denied fedora-review flag:
- The package is unacceptable and the submitter is unwilling to fix it.
- The package contains something that is forbidden.

I suppose this might work.  I might be a little concerned that folks
interpret fedora-review- to be the Version 5 meaning though, only
because the interface makes it non-obvious if you haven't read that in
documentation.

I'm tired of working on the pig.  If people are happy with this, let's
just use it until we can get rid of this process.  I hope FESCO can
ratify *something* this week Thursday.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com