http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Rawhide

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 20:31:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

I created $subj today but it needs fleshing out.  I know things will be
changing with the new merged world, but I didn't want to let that stop
me.

I created the page after a discussion I had with some people internally
about participating in Fedora and how it was hard to find information
about rawhide.  They wanted to know how one can install rawhide, whether
there were nightly composes, how they could help with testing, etc.

Feel free to add stuff to the page, tear it apart, delete it, or
whatever :).

Thanks,

Andrew