Fedora 7 frozen for Test 2

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Thu Feb 22 12:07:13 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:40:15 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Wednesday 21 February 2007 18:27, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > As a follow-up here, freezing Extras development and pushing individual
> > packages is possible now. Small changes to the pushscript which can easily
> > be disabled again.
>
> Thanks Michael.  Would you like to be added to the rel-eng at fp.o alias to catch
> push requests for Extras packages?

It's an entirely unknown and undocumented procedure for Extras packagers
to send a mail to that address.

Further, we haven't freezed Extras before. In case we want to try it for
test2, what are the guidelines for including packages during the freeze?
Is it a hard/strict freeze? Is this documented for Core anywhere?