RFC: Review with Flags (Version 5)

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Feb 22 17:14:56 UTC 2007

Warren Togami wrote:
> Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
>> Warren Togami wrote:
>>>
>>> Using tracker bugs was unscalable when it got into the hundreds, and
>>> completely unusable with a thousand.
>>>
>> Well, this is intended to remove completely FE-NEW
>> FE-NEEDSPONSOR FE-REVIEW RE-ACCEPT? Or this is intended
>> to use both fedora-review flag and bug blocker?
>>

> Remove the use of FE-NEW, FE-REVIEW, and FE-ACCEPT.

Well, I submitted a new review request (hyperestraire: bz 229647)
just a few hours ago and I noticed now that the bug didn't block
FE-NEW. So for now I manually made the bug block FE-NEW.

I see some newest review requests now not blocking FE-NEW. Did this
change silently (without some notification)?

Mamoru