RFC: Review with Flags (Version 5)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Fri Feb 23 06:07:56 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 06:03:27 +0100
rc040203 at freenet.de (Ralf Corsepius) wrote:

> With the tracker bugs, we could "Goto: FE-NEW|FE-ACCEPT|FE-*" to get
> an overlook over all packages in process.
>
> What's the "Flagged" counter-part?

None of these are polished up yet, but here's the searches I have:

formerly FE-NEW, now component "Package Review" with no flag set yet:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=awaiting-review&namedowner=kevin%40tummy.com
(Note that this search takes a long time since many merge reviews are
here... current count is 1217 as of this email)

formerly FE-ACCEPT, now component "Package Review" with flag set to +:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=approved&namedowner=kevin%40tummy.com

formerly FE-REVIEW, now component "Package Review" with flag set to ?:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=under%20review&namedowner=kevin%40tummy.com

Feel free to use those and let me know if you spot any improvements in
them.

Note that some of the ones in the awaiting-review search are extras
reviews with no flag set, but with the old blocker bugs, so they are
really under review or the like. That will hopefully get cleaned up at
some point here.

> Ralf

kevin