FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-02-22

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Feb 27 14:39:47 UTC 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 02:42:14PM +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Brian Pepple wrote :
>
> > Core/Extras Merge
> > * FESCo ratified the new Package Review process.  For more details refer
> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2007-February/msg00380.html
>
> Might I point out that the "requires_kbase_article" flag still appears
> in bugzilla, and might confuse a lot of people? (me, for one)
>
> No news about the possible reverting of the MANDATORY build root tag?
> It's still blocking a few of my submissions...

spot asked me to write something up and it will hopefully be voted on
today:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/BuildRoot

Feel free to stop by on #fedora-packaging at 17:00 UTC to manipulate
your favourite representative. :)

If it passes it will have to be ratified on Thursday by fesco, so if
all go well, you'll be able to finish up those packages (me also).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net