Fedora Developer Ranking System v1

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 19:03:58 UTC 2007

Karel Zak wrote:
>  Please, keep things simple. Nobody wants to study your wiki, nobody
>  wants to fight with our processes. I believe we want to work with
>  minimal overhead.
>
>  Smart people needn't strong rules. Intelligent and responsible people
>  need freedom.
>
>     Karel

An important design consideration for this system would be that if you
choose to do so, you DON'T NEED TO PARTICIPATE.  It doesn't get in your way.

These concerns are valid.  I still think this idea should be explored
for stages after FAS2 and PackageDB are in place.  I did think Bugzilla
scores may potentially have value too.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com