Fedora Developer Ranking System v1

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 20:52:31 UTC 2007

On 2/27/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
> In other words: FD0 should gets access to some packages only, no access
> to the buildsystem to prevent that stuff get build and pushed out.

I'd actually like that.  I'd like to bring in upstream people to work
with me inside the scm, but I would be on the hook for pushing out the
builds after I reviewed spec and patches from the people I was
mentoring.  Give them just enough access to work inside the scm in
good faith, but with a responsible package maintainer acting as a
proactive gatekeeper for any changes the FD0 individuals made.

-jef"Trust...but verify"spaleta