F7 t2 release notes "one sheet"

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 11:29:26 UTC 2007

For reasons outlined on the page itself, we are using the "one sheet on
the Wiki" approach for release notes for test2.  Spread the word.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F7Test2/ReleaseNotes

You can edit that page yourself, or you can use one of the five other
ways to file a release note:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Process#submitting

*Now* is the time to start using these methods to add content to the
release notes:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats

The content must be mainly complete by the final test (test4) so that i)
the content can be vetted by the community, and ii) translators can
translate and know that >80% of their work is complete in translating
the test4 notes.

Don't hesitate to send content bits our way; others have experienced the
joy already[1].

Thanks - Karsten

[1] New content on this page was received (and used nearly verbatim) by
a packager who used the *docs* tag in his CVS commit.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Entertainment

Tibbs, thanks for the nicely formatted content!
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project