Freeze for Test1 is in 2 weeks + 1 day

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jan 8 18:59:53 UTC 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 13:56, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Brave - you really want to try and hit these goals for Test 1?

For this cut, I'm thinking package manifest only, since that's cheap and easy
to fiddle with.  I'm doing some composes today to see where things are (and
hitting many many bugs preventing me from doing an install *sigh*)

> I think we probably need to decide on a FTP structure first, and
> get development working in that context.

Yes, this needs to happen too, but I think it could happen in parallel.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora