Freeze for Test1 is in 2 weeks + 1 day

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jan 8 22:03:40 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 01:41:20PM -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
> This will come up fast.  For this test release I'm planning:
>
> A Fedora Desktop Spin (with LiveCD)
> A Fedora Server Spin
>
> Each of these spins can include packages that are either in Core or Extras,
> given that we'll be merging later.
>
> The Core set can be frozen easily, can we make the same happen for Extras?

Would it make sense to only freeze the packages that are being used
for the spins?

That way people would be able to continue on other packages, but still
contribute to testing the spins since they continue building on them
and also need to use the frozen spin packages to run theirs.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net