Freeze for Test1 is in 2 weeks + 1 day

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon Jan 8 22:44:43 UTC 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 16:31, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Dennis Gilmore (dennis at ausil.us) said:
> > Plague pulls in from unpublished in the build roots.  Which is why i said
> > what i initially said.
>
> Hrm. Is that possible to change without massively breaking things?
Not really.  it would require knowing about collections and different tags.
which is something we will get once Brew is set free.

so hopefully by the time we get to test2 or test3 we will have it.  Jesse,
how far away are we from having code?  will it be available for FUDCon?

--
 ,-._|\    Dennis Gilmore, RHCE
/Aussie\   Proud Australian