CVS problem

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Thu Jan 11 12:20:39 UTC 2007

Hi.

I'm a new maintainer, and have been sponsored for approximately 20 hours.
I've followed the directions on the wiki regarding GPG keys, certificates,
plague and cvs, and I am unable to check out common to begin the import
process for my package (review bug 214830).

A "screenshot":

[limb at zanoni cvs]$ cvs co common
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Any suggestions?  I would have thought permissions would have propagated
by now. I checked with my sponsor and we're both at a loss.

Thank you in advance,

Jon Ciesla

--
novus ordo absurdum