EPEL Branches

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Thu Jan 11 23:17:56 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 11:13 -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> As most of you are aware we are working on setting up EPEL,

What is the relation between the buildsys definitions for epelN and
rhelN [1]  ? Which one is the build system using ?

Also, could you add rpmdevtools to the rhel5 buildsys repo ? It's not
available in rhel5, and without it, you can't setup a proper rhel5
buildroot. I haven't tried the epel buildsys definitions, but I'd
imagine that they need rpmdevtools, too.

> Who can request branches?
>
> Sponsors, people who maintain 5 or more packages.  ( We will open up to
> everyone once we have all the pieces in place)

Where do you request branches ? Same place as for Extras[2] ?

David

[1] http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/buildgroups/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CVSSyncNeeded