Co-maintainersip policy for Fedora Packages

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:46:47 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 10:33 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 17:59 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Fedora Extras for a long time wanted to have more than one maintainer
> > per package as that has several advantages (see below). But until now we
> > never had a policy how it should look like and how it those maintainers
> >  should work and interact. I took some time and wrote something up.
> > Please comment!
>
> I have a somewhat related question. Is there a way for a user to follow
> all bugzilla traffic for a specific module. This is useful both in the
> multiple maintainers case, but also in the current state where people
> are helping out with specific modules.
>
> Right now the only way i know of is to follow all the maintainers
> bugzilla mail and filter on the component in the mail header. This is
> not particularly nice though...

Initialcc might be the functionality you're looking for.  If you want to
be cc'd to bugzilla traffic for the bzr package you checkout the owners
module from extras cvs. Then you edit the owners.list file, adding your
bugzilla email address to the last field in the list.  Future bugzilla
reports should add your email to the initial cc list for the package.

-Toshio