Stuck behind a proxy :(

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 20:34:14 UTC 2007

Hello. It looks like I will be stuck behind a proxy for a while :( I
have left Poland for about half a year, to spend one semester at the
University of Strathclyde (Erasmus exchange). The problem is that the
network within the halls of residence connects to the outer world via
http proxy. So I am able to browse the web and download files via ftp,
but cvs does not work for me. So please, feel free to push any updates
to my packages that you find necesary. I am (was?) the maintainer of
the following ones:
chemical-mime-data
gchempaint
gnome-chemistry-utils
museek+
qt-qsa
qwtplot3d
I'll still be reading the list and once I get back access to cvs, I'll
let you know.