Fedora 7 Test 1 Freeze tomorrow

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 02:04:45 UTC 2007

On Monday 22 January 2007 18:30, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> How many CD's is the desktop spin? Is there a DVD too? Is that Live CD
> installable? Would you be able to accommodate release notes?

So many questions!

Currently the desktop spin is weighing in at just barely 4 CDs with all the
translations.  We may be able to trim that a bit (monodevelop is getting
pulled in for some reason) down to a full 3 CDs for i386, 4 CDs for
x86_64/ppc.

There will be a DVD.

The LiveCD should be installable, the work went into Anaconda to allow for
this, it does need a lot of testing!

Are there release notes to accommodate?

--
Jesse Keating