Co-maintainersip policy for Fedora Packages

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at farsiweb.info
Wed Jan 24 15:45:08 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 15:26 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> I don't want to much bureaucracy, but some is needed. If you have
> special points you'd like to see improved/changed in the proposal please
> be more specific, send me a diff (preferred), or write a proposal please.

Not really. I was mostly telling what I felt. I can't say I know good
ways to fix it, but I would prefer more simplified policies, so people
could recall them without thinking instead of looking them up each time.

Anyway, thanks again for all the work. I was more expecting a
controversial proposal on such a subject, but you wrote a very solid
one. It's great work.

Roozbeh