Co-maintainersip policy for Fedora Packages

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:30:52 UTC 2007

On 1/24/07, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:
> package quality, as people that maintain only a small number of packages
> often take more care of them than those with a lot of packages."

HAHAH yea, I totally disagree 100%.  I havn't been following this
discussion either, but this above statement is totally absurd.  I too
mantain many packages (50+ and growing) and do a far better job at it
than many people with just a couple packages.  I currently have zero
bugzilla entries open for my packages and no outstanding QA issues.

I have to ask, whomever wrote this, how many packages do _you_
maintain?  And do you not take care of your own packages?  LOL.